Last night Michael finished up his small project for the printer and got the printer placed in the cabinet over the television and off of the living room floor. It’s nice to have my living room floor back!
Unfortunately we have another leak! We noticed that there was some wetness under the coach coming from the underbelly and the basement is dry. At first it was just a little wet but now it’s beginning to spread quite a bit. This time we know it’s not the water pump as Michael hasn’t installed the new one yet. This morning he let the underbelly down but was having so much pain with his arm/back that he had to stop. He did figure out that it’s coming from the city/fresh water as when we turn the water off we have no leak. Our son Zack has generously said he’d come by tomorrow to help Michael figure out what the problem is this time. Just when I thought we were finally over the water leak stuff. Have I ever told you how much I hate leaks??? We have certainly had our share!
The weather here in San Antonio took a huge turn today! We’ve been experiencing temps in the mid 80s the last few days but today we had a high of 60 with most of the day being around 48 or so – mostly while it stormed. Mind you we don’t mind a little chill…but then the power went out! (for almost 5 hours!) At first we just bundled up a little more – slippers, socks, blankets, sweatshirts (sometimes its nice to get all snuggly) but after a while that wasn’t quite enough. We started the generator so that we could throw a frozen pizza in the oven which would help take off the chill in the coach…and it did…until we ran out of propane about 3/4 of the way through cooking the pizza…luckily it was edible! We don’t normally use too much propane and had planned to fill up next week before we left the park. Now we just need to make sure we do! The power came back on just after 4:30…just in time to start dinner.
The rest of the night we plan to relax and catch up on TV shows that have been DVR’d and we haven’t gotten to yet. If it gets a little chilly…we’ll start a fire in the fireplace! 😉